Hi y’all! Happy Monday!
Some of y’all have probably noticed that I have added another certification this last year. I became a Certified Crystal Healer in early November and plan to study more about crystals and crystal healing later this year to upgrade my certification to Advanced Crystal Master.
You may be wondering what a crystal healing session is, so I’m going to try and tell you a little more about it to help you to understand a bit more about is:
- A bit like a spa treatment in that it can be deeply relaxing and rejuvenating
- Clothing stays on, but shoes can be removed to be more relaxed and comfy
- Minimal contact (placement and removal of crystals/stones only)
- Session goals can include energy realignment, removal of blocked energy – these allow for healing and spiritual growth. Different crystals have different energies that work by taking our out of balance energy and entraining it back into balance. Depending on what is out of balance, I will choose a particular crystal to work with to bring what is out of balance, back into balance by placing a crystal in the area that needs work.
- Energetic imbalances can cause ailments and/or emotional issues that balancing energies can assist in helping.
- Promotes good health and energetic balance
These are just a few things to help give you an idea of what to expect in a session. Many people fall asleep and awaken feeling energized! I can also include Reiki during a session which to me is an added energy lift, as it goes where it’s needed most and is a wonderful extra layer of energy therapy.
Right now I’m only able to offer distance sessions due to travels, but energy therapy such as Crystal Healing and Reiki know no boundaries and work very well whether you’re there in person or not.
Here is an article that can help explain a bit more about distance healing…..
My hubby can attest to distance healing, as I work on him pretty often while he’s at work.
I hope this helps explain a bit more about Crystal Healing and I hope you will try it! It’s amazing!!!!
Until next time! Have a happy healthy day!!! 🙂